Knowledge Repository Information System, collectively known as KRIS, is a full records management solution that offers security, integrity and durability to the company's records. With its tagline “Make your records work for you, not just store them”, KRIS recognizes the significance of keeping the records safe as it is business related transactions, decisions, and information. It, as well, gives solution to meet the latest e-records demands, functional roles, policies and properties of records.
With the information being cluttered and shattered on different resources, KRIS Enforcer acts to fill the gap. It eliminates the overwhelming and fragmented channels to obtain the desired company information, extra administrative efforts, inadequate support for information sharing, and lost or deleted information. It also distributes and secures corporate records and information holdings -both in paper and electronic formats.
- KRIS Batch Filer: Having an access and classifying records into an organizational chart.
- KRIS Intelligent Filer: Properly and orderly categorizing and filing records in an instant.
- KRIS Fax Filer: Reviews the files captured
- KRIS Records Manager: Policy and rules management for file types, file contents and retention schedule.
- KRIS File Tracker: Offers organized file tracking system that helps organizations to effectively manage and control physical files.
- Electronic Archiving System: Assists in the progress of preserving records in a long-term basis.
KRIS is a builder of trust and unity among today's business. Aside from providing a comprehensive suite of tools that captures, manages, and preserves the company's vital information, it distributes equal access rights on corporate records between the company's information officers. KRIS is the key on preventing any corporate information problems in the future.